Wednesday, January 15, 2014
1. The sorcerer doesn't look for his identity. On the contrary he/she must loose identity.
2. The sorcerer knows well that under the Mask there is no face.
3. The sorcerer must be able to change beliefs at will. If a god doesn't work, change it.
4. The Powers come when the magician truly understands that she/he is nobody.
5. Universe plays with itself. That’s all.
6. The sorcerer enjoys these games because he/she knows that universal and particular games are meaningless and endless.
7. The game is of course pointless as the Universe, and this pointlessness is enough justification.
8. There is no more important teaching than this one. This must be obvious for you.
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Initiates in the mysteries are well aware that Moon and Earth are share a delicate and vital aetheric body composed by astral and psychical energies.
Some countries declared that the exploration of Luna will eventually be directed to the exploitation of Moon’s mineral resources in benefit of industrial needs. Our natural satellite will be raped, becoming an Earth’s mine.
These activities are extremely dangerous because the precious planetary aetheric equilibrium will be damaged and even destroyed.
To confront this threat we must demand respect and deference for the universal astral body to which the Moon and Earth belong.
We should understand that the Universe and Multiverse doesn’t belong to us. On the contrary we belong to the Universe which is a living being.