Wednesday, January 15, 2014
The SORCERER's PATH.
1. The sorcerer doesn't look for his identity. On the contrary he/she must loose identity.
2. The sorcerer knows well that under the Mask there is no face.
3. The sorcerer must be able to change beliefs at will. If a god doesn't work, change it.
4. The Powers come when the magician truly understands that she/he is nobody.
5. Universe plays with itself. That’s all.
6. The sorcerer enjoys these games because he/she knows that universal and particular games are meaningless and endless.
7. The game is of course pointless as the Universe, and this pointlessness is enough justification.
8. There is no more important teaching than this one. This must be obvious for you.